Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 11am – 5pm (closed public holidays)
Concession/ Seniors: $10
National Trust Members $4
Children under 5 Free
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Following NSW Government COVID Safe guidelines and public health advice, conditions of entry include:
• All visitors 16 years and over must present proof of full vaccination on entry
• Mandatory check-in using the Service NSW app and wear mask in the Gallery (please bring your own mask)
• While inside the Gallery, all visitors over 12 years must wear a mask
• All visitors must follow all instructions on the signage to enforce capacity restrictions and manage flow
• Limiting visitor numbers to allow for 4 square metres per person
• Using hand sanitiser on entry
• No cash, card transactions only
• We request you are mindful of social distancing and please keep at least 1.5 metres from others
During your visit, you might be asked to queue, wait or come back later if necessary if we have reached capacity. We thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience.
Please do not visit us if you are unwell, or have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever and sore throat in the last 14 days.
S.H. Ervin Gallery is located at the end of Watson Road, Observatory Hill, The Rocks – Gadigal land
See Getting Here for driving, walking and public transport directions.
Conditions of Entry
The safety and security of our visitors is of paramount importance to us as we protect the works of art on display.
Whenever you are visiting the Gallery you must not:
- use flash photographic equipment without permission;
- touch, or in any other way, interfere with objects or display;
- smoke anywhere indoors, or outdoors;
- eat or drink in the Gallery; or
- bring animals into the Gallery, except for guide dogs.
The following items are prohibited :
- any kind of knife, real or toy weapon or other item or substance restricted by law;
- large bags, backpacks, parcels or other containers;
- tripods, aerosol containers, rolled prints/posters, metal tip umbrellas, balloons;
- any other item which in the discretion of the Gallery staff is considered capable of being used to cause damage to or conceal a collection object for removal.
We reserve the right to:
- exclude or remove the public or any other person from any building, or part of any building or site;
- inspect any bag, luggage or object, however described, upon entry to and before leaving Gallery;
- use Security Closed Circuit Television cameras throughout Gallery; and
- prohibit any other personal items deemed necessary.
Whenever you are in the Gallery you must:
- conduct yourself in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of Gallery, does not interfere with, disrupt or offend other persons in the Gallery;
- comply with any reasonable request by Gallery staff in relation to your entry or continued presence in the Gallery.
Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Any items left at the gallery will be kept for one month. If unclaimed after one month items will be disposed of without notice.