The Australian National Trust movement was formed in Sydney in 1945. It now extends throughout all states and territories, and is Australia’s largest independent conservation movement. We are the only Australian conservation organisation which cares for the built, cultural and natural heritage of Australia; through advocacy, conservation and educational programmes for people of all ages.
Even more importantly, as a community-based charity independent of government and corporate pressures, we are Australia’s strongest voice for the protection of heritage of all kinds. Backed by advice from Australia’s leading heritage professionals, supported by contributions from business and the community – and with a membership of 22,000 in New South Wales alone, our voice counts!
- Free or discounted admission to over 180 National Trust properties located throughout Australia – as often as you like
- Free or discounted admission to hundreds of properties overseas through our network of affiliated Trusts in Britain and Ireland, Europe, the Caribbean, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
- A free regular National Trust magazine/newsletter subscription
- The opportunity to participate in National Trust social and educational activities, and special events
- Exclusive discounts at National Trust shops
- Exclusive access to the National Trust’s Wine Service delivered directly to your door at below cellar-door prices.
- Save 10% on selected voyages with Aurora Expeditions.
- Free entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Free entry to Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences (excludes ticketed exhibitions)